Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

October 2021 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
what was your last 2 week window? I had a March 29 - 31 window...EOQ deal I guess...obviously, that never happened. :)
I laugh about it now and how excited I got.. it was back in February lolololol….. I don’t remember the exact dates.

I got my home charger installed and called my credit union to talk through the current rates and loan process.. got an estimate on my trade in from a few sources. Joke was on me!

I laugh about it now and how excited I got.. it was back in February lolololol….. I don’t remember the exact dates.

I got my home charger installed and called my credit union to talk through the current rates and loan process.. got an estimate on my trade in from a few sources. Joke was on me!
well that's awful. I will hold off until i see a VIN. been following this forum for too long now to get excited about anything! hahahaha

Right, I am in Syracuse, NY, a short drive to Canada, and I was told no on the PPF and Mud Flaps. We get crazy amount of snow and roads are constantly being salted in the winter. If we are a no go, not sure what it takes to qualify for them.
What the heck?! Our Upstate NY roads are horrible in the winter. I would have assumed we would get the PPF and mud flaps. On my 21 M3 the rocker panels are PPF’d.

What the heck?! Our Upstate NY roads are horrible in the winter. I would have assumed we would get the PPF and mud flaps. On my 21 M3 the rocker panels are PPF’d.
I had made the same assumption...I am assuming you are picking up at Mt. Kisco? Many reports here, including people from CNY and WNY, that got cars with no PPF and mud flaps at Mt. Kisco...they were told their cars don't get them.

I have a long drive back from Mt. Kisco and would pay extra if they were to instal them at the delivery center before pickup.

@SkeetShooter I'm assuming you meant that for me...Nope, no call from Mt. Kisco as of yet. No VIN. Just a two week window. Fingers crossed tightly.
Correct. Sorry I just realized that. Yeah. So I just checked and my window just changed as well. April 27th-May 8th. Given the call, the change in EDD window (first time seeing a 2 week window) I am thinking we might be getting close here.

Right, I am in Syracuse, NY, a short drive to Canada, and I was told no on the PPF and Mud Flaps. We get crazy amount of snow and roads are constantly being salted in the winter. If we are a no go, not sure what it takes to qualify for them.
Interesting, in Chicago I was told by SA, we get Mud Flaps (Front Only), someone else in Chicago said they got both. This was actually during the winter. Would hate to think they don't do this in summer, that would be stupid. Guess I will have to wait and see.

I had made the same assumption...I am assuming you are picking up at Mt. Kisco? Many reports here, including people from CNY and WNY, that got cars with no PPF and mud flaps at Mt. Kisco...they were told their cars don't get them.

I have a long drive back from Mt. Kisco and would pay extra if they were to instal them at the delivery center before pickup.
Yes I’m picking up at Mt Kisco, 4 hours from my house!

I was told when I picked up my M3 they won’t install accessories until after you take delivery, so basically you have to go back. I don’t know if the Rochester service center can install this for you at a later date. Things may have changed as well so I’m not sure.
I have a guy installing PPF on the M3 and when the Y comes in, I’ll have him do the same. If the rockers aren’t already done, I will have him do that as well.