Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

October 2021 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My EDD has disappeared and now just says to manage my order on my Tesla Account. When I go there, it just says "Prepare for Delivery". On that page, it still shows my same EDD and no VIN yet. Is something about to happen? LOL

OD 10/9/21 - No FSD - No Tow - Blue/White - 5 seat - Gemini Wheels - EDD - 4/20-5/18 - No VIN yet

Reactions: Tezla. and aguzzi17
My EDD has disappeared and now just says to manage my order on my Tesla Account. When I go there, it just says "Prepare for Delivery". On that page, it still shows my same EDD and no VIN yet. Is something about to happen? LOL

OD 10/9/21 - No FSD - No Tow - Blue/White - 5 seat - Gemini Wheels - EDD - 4/20-5/18 - No VIN yet
Just saw the same thing..... when I saw the app, I about crapped my pants, worried that somehow my profile was incomplete again! On the main page (in a desktop web browser), I can't make any changes now..... interesting.

Reactions: taking12many
I think they just made a UI change to the manage order page. It changed for both our cars, and the MYP is still over a month out from entering the window. There’s a link to edit your design on the page now, too.

Same here...... webpage manage account says "Prepare for Delivery" but has the same May-June window