Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

October 2021 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My interface has been changed

Next Steps​

As your delivery date approaches, we’ll contact you to confirm your registration, payment method and, if applicable, trade-in details.

What's mean? @all Th😘ank you.
I believe everyone’s account page has been updated. Looks like Tesla has been looking to update the look and feel of the page. Other than that, no real new changes. My EDD has also been updated to 5/2-5/16 like others in this forum.

Reactions: aguzzi17
The design update got rid of ability to use, "VIN" in the search in the source code to find a VIN hiding there.

But hopefully it makes it easier to change payment methods for the ones that selected cash, but intent to change it to financing, etc later.
Also don't have the ability to add FSD to my order anymore. I was on the fence about it, but I suppose if I really want to my SA can handle it for me. It was showing the $10K price which is where it was when I initially ordered.

I do not believe that this works. My VIN was assigned a few days ago and I could not find it in the Source code.

It worked before this change. If I searched, "VIN" it would would pull up VIN: Null ( aka no VIN).

It has worked in the past in the sense when people got the vision agreement( would not have gotten the vision agreement without VIN assignment), hit agree, but no VIN showed up, searching in the source code found it. Also when I got my Model 3 last year after VIN assignment, the VIN was in the source code. This time stating, VIN: 5YAxxxxxxxxxx instead of null.

What worked in the past doesn't mean it will always work though. :)

Texting with Tesla, and they told me the website is getting updated, hence the limited functionality
My MYLR EDD shifted earlier this week to 2-week window. April 23 - May 06. Was April 25 - May 07 last week.

Got the text asking about trade-in yesterday, but no VIN yet.

MYLR, no FSD, standard seats and tires, no tow no trade-in. Ontario, Canada. OD of Oct 23