Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

October 2021 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just changed to 2 week window (May 2 - 16). Of course, with my luck, I am away for a week for work May 2 - May 6 and am worried that my $13K "cheaper" April 2021 order will now be in jeopardy if I can't figure out a way to pick the order up in the first week of May if that is when it is available. Anyone have any luck with working with their local delivery center with delivery dates?

You May see it refreshed when you get little closer to your current EDD. Either you get 2 week window or you get pushed out another month if you are in east cost like me.
You got pushed out a month? I remember you said to keep you posted on my EDD a couple of days ago since we are both taking delivery in Tyco. What’s ur old and new EDD? Im still stuck at Apr 14-May 12. I’m entering my EDD tomorrow 😑

Last edited:
You got pushed out a month? I remember you said to keep you posted on my EDD a couple of days ago since we are both taking delivery in Tyco. What’s ur old and new EDD? Im still stuck at Apr 14-May 12. I’m entering my EDD tomorrow 😑
i did not get pushed a month. My current EDD is april 27-May11. Before that it was April 12 - May 14. That is what i was saying that when your window is a month, you will get 2 weeks window

Reactions: AbeTes
Just changed to 2 week window (May 2 - 16). Of course, with my luck, I am away for a week for work May 2 - May 6 and am worried that my $13K "cheaper" April 2021 order will now be in jeopardy if I can't figure out a way to pick the order up in the first week of May if that is when it is available. Anyone have any luck with working with their local delivery center with delivery dates?
I have the same “cheaper” order also. I ordered April 23rd and I’m waiting for my EDD. I called tesla and they said we are allowed to reject one vin.

Reactions: orion2001
I have the same “cheaper” order also. I ordered April 23rd and I’m waiting for my EDD. I called tesla and they said we are allowed to reject one vin.
Hah, looks like you ordered a day after me. Thanks, that's good to know. Really don't want to risk having to reject a VIN and going back in line for who knows how long but I guess I'll have to wait and see how this all plays out.

Reactions: AllenShi