Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

October 2021 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Nope, just got pushed, but still retained a two week window. I just don’t understand what the call was for at the weekend?
No Clue man...other than a mind f*#k. I'm pretty bitter at the moment. Lost my two week window and got pushed to a 6 week window in June. Brutal.

Glad you at least kept your two week window...and didn't get pushed too terribly far. I wasn't quite so fortunate.

Last edited:
Reactions: ChrisUli
1650462439782.png

Just making light of a farcical situation :D. Tesla white-knights, please keep your outrage-meters in check. Thank you!

OH MY!!! I do not know what just happened. I was 9/2-10/28 EDD yesterday. TODAY I AM JUNE 2022.

Your Model Y​

RN115916XXX

View Design Details

Estimated delivery: June 2022​

Delivery timing will update based on configuration availability. We will reach out to schedule your delivery when your VIN is assigned.

Not sure if this is a glitch in the Matrix or what. Odd that it is back to my original EDD and is just a month and not a date range. Anyone experience this before?

Both phone app and website give same info.

OH MY!!! I do not know what just happened. I was 9/2-10/28 EDD yesterday. TODAY I AM JUNE 2022.

Your Model Y​

RN115916XXX

View Design Details

Delivery timing will update based on configuration availability. We will reach out to schedule your delivery when your VIN is assigned.

Not sure if this is a glitch in the Matrix or what. Odd that it is back to my original EDD and is just a month and not a date range. Anyone experience this before?
I have, as well as others here, I would expect your EDD to adjust to a range within a week assuming you don't have an open trade in or financing.

Mine has been holding steady at May 10 - June 14. If I can offer any hope to those of you that have been pushed to July, August, September etc. it's that the same wild fluctuation in dates that moved you out two or three months can just as easily swing back the other way. We all know the EDDs are completely unreliable, so I wouldn't assume that your new much later dates are any more accurate than your May EDDs. Further, if you look at the Teslike tracking workbook on the main Model Y page, you can see that the average wait time is still around 150-199 days (as of last quarter). So, it would then be unreasonable to assume so many of you would be waiting 10-12 months.
I'm on day 193 and have the same EDD as you. Also, it hasn't changed since March 19.

Your Model Y​

RN115916XXX

View Design Details

That happened to me when I went from roughly the same date and then I got pulled in like 3 weeks. I went from 9/18 to 10/16 on 3/12 to June on 3/28 and then to what I’m at currently (8/30-10/25) on 3/29.

just a heads up many people in the Sept forum have not received VIN #s yet and EDDs are more than a month out. I think we will be seeing ours around July-August unless you get lucky with someone cancelling your same config.

I feel like we're all in a old Seinfeld episode with these EDDs. We're all trying to put logic to the process - looking at dates, delivery locations, configurations, SA "guidance", etc... When in fact, we're really dealing with the "Soup Nazi" (Tesla deliveries), and as we all keep trying to stay in line and wait, some of us are getting "No soup for you!", often for unknown reasons, and then we get back in line for the next time through.

Please Elon! Give us our Soup! (apologies to those that have no clue what I'm talking about - this is what happens when you've been waiting 6mos+)

Your Model Y​

RN115916XXX

View Design Details

In the last six months, I remember at least 5 times when my EDD just said June. As you can see in my signature, it keeps on changing. Good luck!!!!!