Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

October 2021 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It seems like a lot of east coast folks in both this and the September thread got VINs today. I bet there will be even more in the coming days. I called this afternoon to get my account switched from cash to financing and asked about delivery location. They said I was set for Norwell which is definitely my preference since it’s about half the distance, but if they changed for some reason I really don’t care. I just want the car!
Are you financing through tesla or 3rd party?

I got a VIN this morning, delivery 5/6-5/8. I am a little concerned by the number though…I e been seeing a lot of 429 here lately and this is a 424. Could this be a test drive car or maybe a vehicle that has been refused by one or more reservation holders already?
I am guessing the 424/429 indicates the month and day the car either enters the assembly line or manufactured. I got my VIN on 04/14 with number starting in 418. I am in NJ and the local SA told me that it will reach only on 04/24 for me to pickup on 04/25. The odometer reading in MVPA should as well give a clue. Mine has the standard 15 miles on it.
Also, I don’t think demo cars are sold through the centralized system and available only through the local showrooms because they do disclose that it is one.

Reactions: Rskala518