Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

October 2021 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
my window got shortened to 2 weeks, from 04/23-05/21, to now 05/14-05/26.
The problem is I will be out of town during second half of this window. Will Tesla allow a few days delay of taking delivery?
They say…. You can have a someone else pick it up for you. I’m not sure how close of relationship/ family the pick up person has to be. Since you are accepting the delivery via Tesla app.

Great to hear all the VINs in September and October orders this week. Still very quiet for me, sitting on May11-25 since the push the previous sunday. I've stopped trying to figure out how OD's compare to configs and location and just hope I hear something soon. Seems like luck of the draw at times.

Anyway, to those still in wait mode, you're definately not alone - I'm here with you. Stay positive and we'll get through.
To those now with VINs, keep sending us updates on your progress. I'll admit I'm a little jealous, but love hearing folks finally making it through to the finish line.

They say…. You can have a someone else pick it up for you. I’m not sure how close of relationship/ family the pick up person has to be. Since you are accepting the delivery via Tesla app.
I am currently in Africa for 3 more weeks and had planned to have home delivery since my EDD was within my vacation. I was told I could bring a cashiers check before leaving to the Tela dealership here in Vegas which I attempted to do. They refused to accept the check or even hold onto it and then informed me that anyone getting home delivery must return the paperwork within 3 days of delivery (actually 7 but they tell you 3). I asked if I could have my son pick up the car if VIN arrives and it needs to be picked up and was told that it can only be picked up my the person who ordered it, no exceptions. So if my VIN arrives now I will now have to refuse delivery. You are given 1 refusal before being sent to the end of the cue is what they told me. But who knows, maybe it is different at each dealer.

Reactions: Jones1