Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

October 2021 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Is there anyone else still stuck in a pretty wide date range like mine? I am May 30th - July 4th and it hasn't moved for a while. Im hoping I get a shorter window in June but a little nervous im gonna get punted to July due to the end of quarter rush.

MY5, white/white, gemini, tow, no fsd.
OD : Oct 7th
EDD: May 30th - July 4th

Is there anyone else still stuck in a pretty wide date range like mine? I am May 30th - July 4th and it hasn't moved for a while. Im hoping I get a shorter window in June but a little nervous im gonna get punted to July due to the end of quarter rush.

MY5, white/white, gemini, tow, no fsd.
OD : Oct 7th
EDD: May 30th - July 4th

I'm in a similar situation, been at 18 May to 22 June for a while, and seeing California VINs pop up right now makes me feel left out, being in Washington state.

That being said, it seems like it was mostly black and MSM cars last week, so maybe the other colors are gonna happen soon (Blue here!!)

I'm thinking the VIN handouts for anything but CA and maybe OR orders are done for the quarter if history is anything to go by. Maybe we'll get one more week, we'll see.

I don’t think this is true. Seems like east coast people are still getting their cars. I live within 4 hours from kato road and my edd is still weeks away. I ordered mylr base on 10/18

Hi everyone,
OD 10/08/2021, EDD 04/23 - 05/08. MYLR Blue/Black no tow and no FSD. This will be second time within EDD. Won’t get excited until i am sitting in car and cruising around:)

After a few more EDD updates, i was assigned a Vin yesterday. Added insurance and select tentative deliver of May 4th be with you! I am almost there. Hang in there, it will be your day soon!
Awesome! Just 2 more days.

My OD is 2 days after yours, but I switched to Performance and my window moved to May 12-June 9. Same color. No tow. No FSD.

It looks like there are many LR cars getting VINs right now, and they're making the blue ones. Before this most of the VINs I was seeing were for MSM.

I'm guessing that they're going to go through a few batches of LR. Cycle through the colors. Then after that start on batches of Performance for EOQ. But who really knows?

I'm in a similar situation, been at 18 May to 22 June for a while, and seeing California VINs pop up right now makes me feel left out, being in Washington state.

That being said, it seems like it was mostly black and MSM cars last week, so maybe the other colors are gonna happen soon (Blue here!!)
Ajtonga is on the West Coast and got a VIN for his blue LR, so there's hope!

Petty much? It's not an opinion. Just as many 7, 10 and 14 day windows have come and gone as have resulted in VINs. Take a look around...
I have And most of what I had seen ended up getting their VIN. Stop being sensitive. Sorry your window was taken from you. At the end no one knows how this *sugar* works to begin with we are just trying to make sense out of it from what ever data point we see. If you don’t like something you read move along.

Ajtonga is on the West Coast and got a VIN for his blue LR, so there's hope!
Crossing my fingers - my current EDD range includes a long weekend where my wife and I will be in SoCal - and would be unable to take delivery. Good thing my SA knows that already, and also has a note to grab us the first matching VIN, when she sees it.