Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

October 2021 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
i have faith that you're good...i have to have faith...cuz i pickup on sunday! hahahaha

I responded and ask specifically about this part issue. This was their response:

“Your vehicle is not part of the shipment that is being held for that installation, not to worry you are good to go!”

🤞

Now I just need the weather forecast to improve so that the Yankee game doesn’t get canceled Friday night. 😡 so close to my master plan all coming together. Lol

I responded and ask specifically about this part issue. This was their response:

“Your vehicle is not part of the shipment that is being held for that installation, not to worry you are good to go!”

🤞

Now I just need the weather forecast to improve so that the Yankee game doesn’t get canceled. 😡 so close to my master plan all coming together. Lol
Good luck to you…good luck to us both!!!

I have to drive my son to UCONN next week…they wanna have a look at him for their soccer team….hoping to be taking him in my new Y

Original OD 10/16/2021, App has been saying September again for over a week so I texted my SA to see what my delivery date says on her end. I received a reply of “I went ahead and submitted a form to see if it is possible that they could give you an earlier build slot. We will keep you posted on their response” … has anyone heard of this happening before, and the result? Sounds too good to be true… and what would it take to make that possible?

Thanks in advance for any insight here.

Original OD 10/16/2021, App has been saying September again for over a week so I texted my SA to see what my delivery date says on her end. I received a reply of “I went ahead and submitted a form to see if it is possible that they could give you an earlier build slot. We will keep you posted on their response” … has anyone heard of this happening before, and the result? Sounds too good to be true… and what would it take to make that possible?

Thanks in advance for any insight here.
several weeks back I called them and one of the helpful rep said that I am going to request a priority for you. Guess what happened...... NOTHING.

Reactions: ultracoop
So your Charger delivered on time with the estimated date? That sounds pretty good. Don’t need SA contact for anything inbetween.
The problem isn’t the abundance of info, it’s the shifting ED dates with no rhyme or reason. I would absolutely prefer to get one date that delivers accordingly. 2 hours at the dealership is nothing compared to the number of hours trying to figure out Tesla supply chain and browsing forums for info.
Well said.

Just received a Text from my SA asking about trade-in information. Still no VIN and my window remains 5/9 thru 6/6.

OD: 10/31. blue, tow, 20" wheels, 7 seater. no FSD
Same specs as you, 10/23 OD. Original EDD was March, then April, and then May 2 to May 30. This Tuesday it has gone to May 26th to June 23rd.

My existing 12 y.o. VW GTI has issues and I just wish this wait would end soon.

Good Luck!!!

My Vin is 7SAY.......09
I've decided to pick up the car and move my schedule accordingly as i don't want to get it picked up by someone else. Also Is there any checklist i can follow-up once i go to the Dealership. Can anyone Help
There are many videos on Youtube with links to checklists. If the video is more than 3 months old, expect the display/controls look slightly different when you pick up.