Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

October 2021 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
There may be a little light at the end of the tunnel. That looks like EOQ push dates. Mine spanned June - July before narrowing and taking delivery June 28.
Yup. When I didn’t get VIN’d, I had a feeling I was going to be part of the EOQ push. I live an hour away from Fremont.

I’ll be out of town Sept 24-Oct 4. I already know they won’t hold the car until Oct 5. So this will be interesting.

Reactions: JDEWD250
Yup. When I didn’t get VIN’d, I had a feeling I was going to be part of the EOQ push. I live an hour away from Fremont.

I’ll be out of town Sept 24-Oct 4. I already know they won’t hold the car until Oct 5. So this will be interesting.
You could ask Fremont to do a home delivery if you will be out of town. I picked up in Stockton and they told me they do home deliveries for people who are out of town on their delivery date.

Reactions: fishy21
Hey MrsWinterWheat- looks like we have very similar situations. Out of curiosity (if you don't mind sharing) where do you pick up your vehicle? Does it have to be in Canada?

I have to go down to he Minneapolis metro area to get mine
I live about an hour north of the US/Canada border. But I am scheduled to pick mine up in Saskatoon, Sask.

Reactions: ope_sorry
A year in October. We’re over this… if they don’t deliver in Aug, prob gonna sell it. I don’t like being treated like this as a customer.
Yikes, I’m 17 EDD changes and delayed over 7 months. But you have every right to feel that way; not sure the experience would be different with any other company. But you made it this far and you obviously want the car; you’re on a Tesla message board, right? Just hold out it’ll be totally worth it. Think about this way; maybe you get it early but the car has a million defects; maybe you get a better car in October…

EDD pushed again just two days before my second 2 week period. Old: 07/23 to 8/06. New EDD : 08/10 To 8/24. 😤😤😤 MYLR 7 OD: 10/22/2021
I still cant see my edd because of a "system glitch" but as of monday when I talked to the store in MN was told it was end of July early August. I just texted because I saw people in this and the 7 seater thread get moved back farther in August and mine also got pushed. They wont give me a specific date but am just told early to end of August.

Our current EDD is Sept 27-Nov 8. Anyone considering pushing to get a 2023 at this point?
There were subtle changes made from 2021 to 2022; Tesla implements changes on the fly and with supply chain constraints what else would they add or change to the current model? They added carpet to the rear door area instead of plastic kick plates , in 2021 they removed the piano black console from 2020. But the car has generally remained unchanged. If I got the car when I ordered I would have gotten a 2021 or early 2022 and now I get a late 2022; we could push forever and ever waiting for something newer. I mean itd be awesome to get new headlights but I’m getting a much better CPU now than I would have. But still, not like a regular car make where they drastically change things year over year.

Our current EDD is Sept 27-Nov 8. Anyone considering pushing to get a 2023 at this point?
My original EDD was late February 2021 and I sold my car several months before because a 4-5 month wait was manageable to deal with only one car in my household. But we are so far past due and 5 months is almost a year now; I want no more delays.

Definitely not one of those “well I’ve waited this long so…” situations.

Reactions: twinsfan235