Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Octopus Energy referral code please

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have Tesla and Octopus Go
Please feel free to use my referral codes.
You might want edit this and remove your codes, they’re not allowed in posts or signatures, only by direct message.
So sorry. Didn't realise this. I can't seem to edit it
You might want edit this and remove your codes, they’re not allowed in posts or signatures, only by direct message.
So sorry. I didn't realise this. I've been trying to edit without success.

So sorry. I didn't realise this. I've been trying to edit without success.

We prefer to use this thread as a reaction time test for existing Octopus users. The young bucks on the forum may have speedy fingers but the old guys have more time to monitor the thread ... overall it probably balances out. Though everybody's code gets's the new applicant the same £50 it's important to bear in mind that the £50 pension supplementation received by the older referral code donor can make the difference between a glass of water or a warming mug of cocoa on a wet windy night.:rolleyes:

We prefer to use this thread as a reaction time test for existing Octopus users. The young bucks on the forum may have speedy fingers but the old guys have more time to monitor the thread ... overall it probably balances out. Though everybody's code gets's the new applicant the same £50 it's important to bear in mind that the £50 pension supplementation received by the older referral code donor can make the difference between a glass of water or a warming mug of cocoa on a wet windy night.:rolleyes:
Since the number at the end of my login name represents my date of birth then you can guess in which group I am.