Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Off topic galore

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hats off to Lex Friedman interviewing Kanye West so well .. I never had the patience to figure out what seemed to me a very hard universe to understand.
With Lex leading so skillfully I finally got some taste of what it is I was missing. Epic.

I'm only 10 minutes into it and its like a train-wreck that I can't turn away from. Kanye keep writing down all the stuff Lex says and I find that hilarious.

Reactions: CLK350
If SMR made math videos:

10 in 20.png

/S :p

• Funny
Reactions: wipster
My real problem with Lex is that he gets these really technical people, and Lex is supposedly one himself, and then starts talking philosophy or “the universe is a simulation” or other airy fairy crap instead of drilling into the technical stuff they could be talking about. He had Carmack in there who said he had a new angle on AGI, and Lex, who supposedly is in that field, didn’t ask him what the angle was in a 3 hour interview! I haven’t listen to the entire Karpathy interview yet, but again Karpathy says he’s interesting in AGI, and I’ll bet Lex doesn’t probe that. Sigh.

What is Lex background anyway? Is he software engineer?

The only video I saw was a 5 minutes long jiujitsu training between Lex and GSP. I don’t understand what is the fundamental different between Joe Rohan and Lex podcasts

The only video I saw was a 5 minutes long jiujitsu training between Lex and GSP. I don’t understand what is the fundamental different between Joe Rohan and Lex podcasts

Lex is supposedly an AI researcher/practitioner. And I agree with your assessment about the non difference between a Rogan and Lex podcast, except Joe is far more entertaining!

I remember when the MIT researcher was posting here almost 5 years ago asking for help in an Autopilot study.

Fed up with Elon, Portfolio or both ;)

Dumb people like me never make the mistake of thinking they are smarter than Elon ;)
Naw, from following her on Twitter, it seems like it’s the dumb-@ss tweets that upset her. That and Elon having a baby with a co-worker.

Naw, from following her on Twitter, it seems like it’s the dumb-@ss tweets that upset her. That and Elon having a baby with a co-worker.
I unfollowed her after that baby thing, I couldn’t stand her tweets anymore.
While she is undoubtedly very intelligent, the baby thing made her switch her position about Elon completely. The thing is, people that live their lives on the internet (like her) forget that most people still live in the real world, and don‘t get hyped up about who does what on the net.

I unfollowed her after that baby thing, I couldn’t stand her tweets anymore.
While she is undoubtedly very intelligent, the baby thing made her switch her position about Elon completely. The thing is, people that live their lives on the internet (like her) forget that most people still live in the real world, and don‘t get hyped up about who does what on the net.

And the funny thing, it was artificial insemination. Not like Elon would have forced anything on her or it was "oopsie" twins.