Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

OFFICIAL BUTTON WATCH

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So the constant button drama aside, it is interesting to me that he is saying they might roll out the FSD subscription before the FSD wide beta.

Why would anyone subscribe to FSD when it currently consists of 1) additional visualizations and 2) stopping at every traffic light, whether it's red or green. How is that worth anything?

EDIT: Sorry, forgot about NoA. But my point still stands 😆

"Surprised if later than June"... Later than June for sure, lol!

Elon: button timing is same as subscription
Also Elon: subscription is coming next month for sure.
Also also Elon: not sure if button coming next month

Just like he would be SHOCKED if you had to pay attention past 2019. And this is the guy you wanted us to listen to. You say Amnon is full of *sugar* but this serial liar is Jesus?

So the constant button drama aside, it is interesting to me that he is saying they might roll out the FSD subscription before the FSD wide beta.

Why would anyone subscribe to FSD when it currently consists of 1) additional visualizations and 2) stopping at every traffic light, whether it's red or green. How is that worth anything?

It's a whole slew of added features, right now, if you didn't ever have EAP....NoA just one of em.

Also (potentially) HW3 upgrade depending how they do the terms for those without it.

Just like he would be SHOCKED if you had to pay attention past 2019. And this is the guy you wanted us to listen to. You say Amnon is full of *sugar* but this serial liar is Jesus?

Tesla's approach is logical, has produced results, and the fsd beta testers have full access to the system. We all know Elon's been horrible about estimating FSD timelines. That's not concerning. It just makes Elon look foolish to avid FSD followers.

Yup, 4 more- auto lane change, auto park, basic summon, enhanced summon.
Thanks, I should have just checked their web site to remind myself.

I would say the only useful features in the list are NoA and auto lane change. I still can't imagine anyone buying an FSD subscription for those features alone. Then again, I paid full price for FSD on two cars so apparently people are stupid.

Auto lane changing is kinda cool. I miss it since my FSD trial ended.

Oh and summon :rolleyes: