Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

OFFICIAL BUTTON WATCH

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Same problem as mine. We need 4.1.0 or higher Tesla App but I don't know how to get it. Usually, when I've heard about new app version, I have to wait for a while to get it. I think there's a trick to skip the wait but I don't know how.
I posted this on another thread but if you scroll to the end of the article there is a link to download the latest iPhone Tesla version:

Same here. Pushed the button and updated the app to 4.1.0, but I don’t have the safety score. Have already completed a short trip. Perhaps there is some minimum mileage before getting a safety score?

The official Tesla page on the subject says the drive must be 0.1 miles or more (down in the FAQs.)

But my ~15 mile "I'm a good driver, please give me FSD" loop this morning hasn't provided a Safety Score yet. I'm thinking they're overwhelmed with data this morning and we'll be seeing them show up later?

• Informative
Reactions: edseloh
I have the latest software 2021.32.22 in my June 2020 MY and also the 4.1.0 Tesla app, but not seeing the safety score in my app yet. I did a short 6 mile drive after installing everything/opting in and still no score. Maybe you need more mileage before it gives you a score?

Ok, cars driven, and 100% score so far.

The pandemic playlist has been Tom Petty and as apt as ever!

Oh baby don't it feel like heaven right now
Don't it feel like somethin' from a dream
….

The waiting is the hardest part
Every day you see one more card
You take it on faith, you take it to the heart
The waiting is the hardest part

….

the Wait continues….

Need car software 2021.36 for driving score on phone according to release notes. Maybe it will come in a couple of days.
The release notes shown in my Tesla don't say anything about requiring 2021.36 and the FAQ page on the Tesla website says that firmware version 2021.32.22 is required. Having said that, my Tesla meets all the requirements in the FAQ and yet I still don't see a safety score in the app.

What’s required for me to get a Safety Score for my vehicle?
When available for your vehicle, you will see 'Safety Score' on the home screen of the Tesla app. To receive a Safety Score:

• Your vehicle must be on software update 2021.32.22 or later. To check the latest software version on your car, tap 'Software' on your touchscreen.
  • Your vehicle must be connected to a cellular or Wi-Fi network.
  • You need to take a trip that’s at least 0.1 miles on your vehicle.

Reactions: T-Racer
Take a drive, force close app, wait a bit. Worked for me. :)

6588EF26-FC2F-4D49-ABC4-D6FBC6EF1B48.png

The release notes shown in my Tesla don't say anything about requiring 2021.36 and the FAQ page on the Tesla website says that firmware version 2021.32.22 is required. ...
It is on the 4.1 Tesla app release notes.

Process of elimination:

I don't see the Safety Score on my app because mine is lower than 4.1.

You do have 4.1 but don't see it, so maybe it'll appear after a drive?
Just drove about 5 miles, I am not seeing it yet in the app (4.1).
My current theory is it will show up tomorrow….once the algorithm runs my numbers. (I’m probably wrong, but it’s fun)