Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

OFFICIAL BUTTON WATCH

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yep, I'm in the same boat. To make matters worse it's like a Tour de France out here every weekend with all the spandex cyclers. Got a FCW because one was on the side of the road.

Does anyone know if disabling FCW entirely fixes the score?
Pretty sure it said that it doesn’t matter what you set your FCW to, the car will automatically log any FCW it would have alerted you to based on a medium setting. So even if you don’t hear the warning because you’re on a more lenient setting or it’s off, it’ll still be registered on the safety score.

Reactions: AlanSubie4Life
Think I will get the beta?
View attachment 714294
png-image-png.714294

Yea dude, you win! 😂
If the joke hasn't already been made, that's the score you'll get when you DO get FSD Beta. FCW alone should do it (see videos by Frenchie)

So what are we expecting from 10.1 tonight?

Last edited:
  • Funny
Reactions: boonedocks
Yea dude, you win! 😂
That's impressive ;). I went out for the virgin drive post "button push upgrade" and 5 minutes in had an iguana run out in front of my 35 mph in 35 mph zone. If you've in south florida you know that large iguanas are way too big to want to want to hit, and who wants to kill an animal anyway?! Too big too hit, too low for car to see it. Bit my lip and with oncoming traffic on a 2 lane, braked hard. Bam, hard braking went to 5.4%; all other green and 0 %, score down to an 86. 2 minutes up the road water gurgling up several inches out of a sewer drain #climatechangeinsouthflorida and had to swerve to other lane. :rolleyes: Has anyone seen what the minimum score is going to be to actually receive the FSD? Haven't seen that...

Tesla will never have the kind of information Google or Experian has on you.
Agreed. It’s genuinely creepy how ads pop up for me about stuff I was looking at in real life without doing any web research at all. I can only assume they’re using my location data and extrapolating based on other stuff I’ve searched for in the past and maybe my list of contacts and their info to.

Moderator note: This thread (and some of the replies on the next two pages) were merged from a thread in the Model X forum.

Downloaded the new Tesla app and SW 2021.33.22. Pressed the opt in button and wondering how long it takes to get it.

anyone opt in and actually get it yet?

Last edited by a moderator: