TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Official Feedback to Tesla?

Discussion in 'Model S' started by RamshakleZ, Jun 14, 2016.

1. RamshakleZ

RamshakleZ Member

Is there a place to provide official feedback to Tesla for suggested improvements? I am sure the ideas I have are not the first time someone has thought of it and there are likely even posts on here about them (e.g. a shortcut to the suspension settings in the top notification area of the 17" touchscreen or a smaller "floating" audio window so I can have navigation in full screen but easy access to some audio controls other than on the steering wheel).

I tried searching but couldn't find anything 'official'. Or, do we just need to hope that someone over there is scouring these forums?

2. Dithermaster

Dithermaster Member

They do read the forums.

3. RogerHScott

RogerHScott Active Member

By analogy, where do you send your Apple feedback to? ;)

4. jaguar36

jaguar36 Member

During the last shareholder meeting Elon mentioned the best place would actually be TMC. That they do pay attention to the forum and if an idea is popular they will consider it.

5. zambono

zambono Member

popular like fixing Nav and better integration with phones

6. msnow

msnow Active Member

If that were the case we would have better Navigation and Media Player apps.

7. RogerHScott

RogerHScott Active Member

Be reasonable, people. It's one thing to ask for a car that's able to park itself, but let's not go overboard and start asking for
    a media system that remembers separate volumes for each source so that you don't blow your eardrums out switching from
    that super-quiet internet streaming channel back to blasting XM. I mean, the Tesla guys are only human, after all.

• Funny x 2
  8. STbreaker

STbreaker Member

If you go to the Tesla site and go to the 'contact us' section, there is a form you can fill out to email your question/concern. The first choice in the topic drop down is "Model S Owner Feedback"

9. SSD420

SSD420 Member

Actually there's an article floating around that Elon is actually an Alien from Mars..

10. thecloud

thecloud As rhythm raced inside, the ship came alive

Not unlike Vital Factor, an old short story from the 1950s...