Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Official Feedback to Tesla?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Is there a place to provide official feedback to Tesla for suggested improvements? I am sure the ideas I have are not the first time someone has thought of it and there are likely even posts on here about them (e.g. a shortcut to the suspension settings in the top notification area of the 17" touchscreen or a smaller "floating" audio window so I can have navigation in full screen but easy access to some audio controls other than on the steering wheel).

I tried searching but couldn't find anything 'official'. Or, do we just need to hope that someone over there is scouring these forums?

Be reasonable, people. It's one thing to ask for a car that's able to park itself, but let's not go overboard and start asking for
a media system that remembers separate volumes for each source so that you don't blow your eardrums out switching from
that super-quiet internet streaming channel back to blasting XM. I mean, the Tesla guys are only human, after all.

• Funny
Reactions: GoTslaGo and msnow
Be reasonable, people. It's one thing to ask for a car that's able to park itself, but let's not go overboard and start asking for
a media system that remembers separate volumes for each source so that you don't blow your eardrums out switching from
that super-quiet internet streaming channel back to blasting XM. I mean, the Tesla guys are only human, after all.

Actually there's an article floating around that Elon is actually an Alien from Mars..