Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Official Foundation Series Dual Motor Waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
If it’s anything like normal Tesla antics they will push the north east vehicles out over the next 3 weeks or so then start delivering close to the factory again at the end of March
I was at a larger service center in MA [peabody] and that’s what someone told me. Of course I also know these people normally know far less than the average TMC member.

• Funny
Reactions: Cutch26
It will be interesting to see what happens over the next two weeks. There are a bunch of people including myself that are slated for "Jan - Mar" deliveries. Given it takes 2-3 weeks from VIN to delivery we should see VINs soon.

Then again, this will be my 4th Tesla and they have missed 2 of 3 deliveries significantly,

Reactions: phantasms
Thanks for the info. I used a laptop and ordered through Tesla.com. I am not sure it shows up but have to think I would have noticed as delivery time was a big question.
I almost missed it and was ordering the Beast then last second went back to check if it said anything about timing and upon checking saw beast was estimated much later in the year so I switched.. it wasn’t as noticeable as one would think

Reactions: phantasms
I got the invite today - 1289xxxx. Unlikely to order. So, they continue to invite people - earlier there was talk to 10k limit (some supplier leaked number), not sure whether that number of orders is not yet in or they increased that number.