Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Official Foundation Series Dual Motor Waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I got the email invite today: "As an early reservation holder, you have been invited to order your Foundation Series Cybertruck with early access to delivery." I immediately paid the $1,000 deposit and the est delivery was listed as Mar-May. Reservation number 11290XXXX with delivery in PA.

The the $20K premium for the Foundation series doesn't seem outrageous if you were already planning to get the $12K FSD. We have FSD for two model Y's and the FSD option is definitely worth it for us.

I got the email invite today: "As an early reservation holder, you have been invited to order your Foundation Series Cybertruck with early access to delivery." I immediately paid the $1,000 deposit and the est delivery was listed as Mar-May. Reservation number 11290XXXX with delivery in PA.

The the $20K premium for the Foundation series doesn't seem outrageous if you were already planning to get the $12K FSD. We have FSD for two model Y's and the FSD option is definitely worth it for us.
I have a 1126 and 1127 reservation. The latter getting the invite from 12/21. I can’t believe they are still saying March. That sounds silly. I’m from Philly area. I had Jan-mar. I don’t see me getting it this month. No vin yet.

PXL_20240316_212105149.MP.jpg

PSX_20240315_212032.jpg

PXL_20240316_010840424~2.jpg

Great truck. Great delivery. I must say very impressed with build quality.