Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor Official Signature Wheel Gallery | Model S Plaid & Performance.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just got word these are shipping today! I'm pretty stoked, some nice weight savings and a square 285/35-20 setup.

0720-6.JPG

I will do exactly that and post results! I'll weigh them again with tires vs Arachnid's as well.
Those are beautiful!! Can't wait to see pics of them on your car. What color is your Tesla?

I had a hard time deciding between these and the SV105 but ended up getting the SV105's. I had Unplugged UP03's on my previous Raven so wanted to try something different this time, but your set looks way better than my UP03's ever looked.

Also, one of the best (and only) upgrades I did on my Raven was getting the lighter wheels. I was shocked with the improvement in handling, road bumps, and smoothness at higher speeds. The car handled like it was 500 lbs lighter, and that was with going from 19" to 20".

Reactions: uthatcher
Thanks! It's a blue Plaid...no sense sending pics at the moment, blue ones are pretty common. But I certainly will when they are mounted.

For sure, I hear you on the lighter wheels. I had very good results on both cars and motorcycles with lighter wheels. It is truly remarkable how different a car can feel.

Funny story...one time I put HRE's on a 911 Turbo and the fronts were actually heavier than the OEM Porsche wheels. Not by much at all, but still it was surprising.

Few more sets shipping out to Plaid owners ;)

Monoblock Series SV104
- Brushed Black Triple Tinted
-19x9.5
- 19x10.5
-Flush with no poke fitment
-Efficiency/winter setup
-OEM 19” tire compatible
371600A0-0064-4AC6-829B-C841212B56A7.jpeg

Monoblock Series SV104
- Brushed Bronze Tinted
-21x9.5
-21x10.5
-Flush with no poke fitment
- OEM 21” tire compatible​
E92877AA-4A36-4C3E-AFD6-8ECA720AF8B1.jpeg

Monoblock Series SV104
- Matte Black
-20x9 Square w/staggered offset
- 255/40/20 Square
- Flush front and rear
- Efficiency/winter setup
7DA62F25-11C1-4541-A0C4-68DE5FA1FDBA.jpeg

I know the lighter unsprung weight of these will improve performance. But I would really love it if someone with stock 21" rims could test before & after range with the same rubber. Seeing how Tesla flattened the Arachnids in the new design for improved aerodynamics, I'm really curious how much range is lost with concave rims of the same size.

I know the lighter unsprung weight of these will improve performance. But I would really love it if someone with stock 21" rims could test before & after range with the same rubber. Seeing how Tesla flattened the Arachnids in the new design for improved aerodynamics, I'm really curious how much range is lost with concave rims of the same size.

Stock Arachnids does get more flatteeed spot, but it's still open spoke design overall. Pushing the wheel more outward to the fender does get more drag but the differnece is going to be minimal in this case since it's not super aggressive. You can expect less than 3% range impact.

There will be more test coming soon.

Reactions: FlatSix911
Stock Arachnids does get more flatteeed spot, but it's still open spoke design overall. Pushing the wheel more outward to the fender does get more drag but the differnece is going to be minimal in this case since it's not super aggressive. You can expect less than 3% range impact.

There will be more test coming soon.
Ok, thanks. Looking forward to seeing the results on range.

Some people striped the interior to save weight and some go naked.

Monoblock Series SV104
- RAW (unfinish)
-19x9 (255/45/19)
- 19x10 (285/40/19)
-Extra tire protection
- Efficiency/winter/drag
-Fiction Lock ✅
0730.JPG

0730(2).JPG

Attack Series SV602
- Gloss Black
-20x9.5
- 20x10.5
- All season / balanced setup
- Friction Lock ✅
IMG_0306.jpg
IMG_0305.jpg

Last edited:
Waiting on an S LR, drive 30k miles a year.
What wheel size 19"x? and offset can I run so I can rotate? Car will always be driven in chill mode so traction is not an issue. Ok, if I ever drive it I won't be doing chill....