Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

One year since ordering the referral wheels. No luck yet!!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi TMC members,

TL;DR : I have ordered my set of arachnid wheels in May last year. I did not have any luck on receiving them even after multiple email and phone conversations.

Initially when I clicked select from my mobile app in June 18, the order was placed to the first location on the list (Brisbane- AUS). Within minutes, I dropped an email to the referrals email with the screenshots mentioning the mistake and they corrected the delivery location to Fremont, CA. I had followed up multiple times after 6 months to check on the order but I end up hearing that the wheels are in transit and they were given away to some one else as I did not respond (I never received any call or email) or my order is still shipping (different story each time).
I have been patiently waiting and trying to chek with the Fremont service once a month but nothing seems to work. Has anyone else been in the same situation? What worked for you. Any help is appreciated. I understand that the referral rewards get to us when they get to us but I am starting to think that one year is way too much time.

P.S: I have not received the wall charger as well. Placed the order in Feb 19.

Car: 2018 March build 75D

ordered mine Dec, 2018. Nothing, emails vague. So 3 weeks ago I went back and read how to claim wheels in the previous referral program. It said “schedule an appointment at SC” I scheduled last week, got an email reply that appointment was confirmed, showed up and now I have Arachnids.
So schedule a SC appointment.

• Helpful
Reactions: BoerumHill
I’m curious how this will go. When I selected the local service center (back in December 2018) it said they would reach out to me once the wheels arrived. Still waiting for that phone call :)
Told same. Waited...waited. That’s why I went back to read how to claim wheels. They changed it at some point to “schedule an appointment”. It worked. I asked “ how long have my Arachnids been here”, SC said I don’t know.

Same, ordered referral 21inch for S. Silence. Called service center. Nothing. Thereafter, I just Scheduled an appointment on line for tires in mid-June 2019. Tesla service confirmed appointment and tires are now on. Great rims, horrible customer service. Hey, I got free tires and rims so I will give them grace.

Thank you all. :)

I had to drop off my car for a service that I had scheduled and before I could ask, the service center let me know that the arachnids are there and they would install them on my car. I have asked them to place them in the trunk. Looks like emailing the referral rewards alias will not help. Scheduling a visit at the service center is the right way to get it.

Now, I need to move on to the next step - find a way to sell them. lol