TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Online tool to display radius around European superchargers

Discussion in 'Europe' started by hackteck, Jul 15, 2014.

1. hackteck

hackteck New Member

Hi,
    Given the recent expansion in the number of European superchargers I became interested in where the SCs can take me today around Europe.
    See https://drivingtesla.s3.amazonaws.com/superchargers.html for a quick 'n dirty tool I hacked together over the weekend.
    I'll add the US and other locations too in the near future.
    Have fun,
    Erik

2. snooper77

snooper77 Member

See also Superchargers, does that too.

3. scottf200

scottf200 Active Member

Here's how on that page:
    V8aO5JJ.png

4. hackteck

hackteck New Member

Hi!

Thanks for the feedback! Sure, I know Superchargers but I found its UI a bit clunky because the circles option is an "all or nothing" feature (unless I have overlooked something).

Look for instance at this screenshot I just made using my own little tool:

2014-07-16 at 09.51 AM.png

You'll see that it allows me to adjust the radius around every SC, allowing me to determine how much time I need to spend at each SC to carry on with the next leg of the journey.

Attached Files: