Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

ONLY FOR USERS WITH 98/99 NEW FSD

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Alright, just saw a few non-beta users get the beta on Teslascope and . I think it’s starting to roll out to 98+’s! Now, to see if I drew the right straws with regards to location and whether it’s coming to Colorado. Not sure I know of any FSD Beta users here…

Reactions: MYoohMY
Alright, just saw a few non-beta users get the beta on Teslascope and . I think it’s starting to roll out to 98+’s! Now, to see if I drew the right straws with regards to location and whether it’s coming to Colorado. Not sure I know of any FSD Beta users here…
Everything from today for 36.8.8 on Teslascope is coming from 36.8.5 so far. I don't see any non-betas getting promoted to beta so far on TeslaFi or Teslascope except for an errant week 2021.4 which must be a new car that has never been updated before.

On teslafi this car has gone to a backward version 2021.36.5.8 from 2021.36.8.8.

What does this mean

Attachments

• B5614D9C-C104-4C94-AF0D-C235016C9EFC.jpeg
    B5614D9C-C104-4C94-AF0D-C235016C9EFC.jpeg
    915.2 KB · Views: 64
At this point we're probably not getting it until at least tomorrow. Possibly midnight. It's also possible we have to wait until Friday even. Ugh I HATE not being able to drive my car (**** the unsafe safety score driving maintaining 99/100 requires)
Just reset with double scroll wheel before you put it in park at the end of the drive. Takes 45 seconds.

Reactions: alee
Mid night comes mid night goes. How hard can he play with our emotions is anyone’s guess
Yeah seeing zero rollout killed me this morning. At this point I wonder if they're hesistsnt to roll out to 98's/new people over thanksgiving? People with their family going "hold my beer my car will do the driving for us" and get themselves killed. I think thanksgiving DUIs are as high as July 4th DUIs. What a country!

If this is the case, I wonder If they will even roll out at all to new users this week...

Reactions: MYoohMY