Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor Only look if you dare to be different! No regrets! Volta Carbon Fiber Aero Program

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
If you look at Cameron’s record breaking car at Laguna Seca (1:37.5), it’s quite similar to the design of vorsteiner aero kit. I don’t think that is too much.
E341965A-8F4A-40A9-88C8-0E2B7114CB5B.jpeg

We have currently sold several packages already! Thanks everyone. Will be posting pics on client cars soon when it ships. Contact us for packaged deals! Too good to post!

I’d just like to chime in here.....and let me preface this by saying normally I don’t speak up and make posts like this....nothing personal and I’m sure your business model is great and it’s doing well for you. I wasn’t going to say anything initially however you mention your ‘package deals’ are ‘to good to post’. Just like your aftermarket wheels you’re pushing.
You mention MSRP....and then say....”hey...wow...great pricing PM me for cost”!!! I saw some wheels I thought I was interested in. You said PM me for Pricing. So I Pm you for cost....then you say...hey...well....not here.....CALL me now and we can discuss pricing. Look.....I understand this may be the way you do business and that’s fine. However I’m not one to be strung along and jump through 2, 3 or more “hoops” or “gates” to finally get to a pricing “list” to THEN determine after all that IF I’m even interested.
You lost a sale on those wheels due to that......I just said...”uh...yea.....I’m done here” and moved on.
I’m sure it works for you and some of your clients are ok with that...(however it was a MAJOR turn off)...but every time I see your “PM me for Special Pricing”!!! It rubs me the wrong way because I know that’s the first of many hoops and leads to the “can’t discuss here, Call me and we’ll haggle and discuss and see where it goes from there”.....like a used car lot.
Off my soapbox now....good luck to you and your customers. I hope these sell for you. I wish you well.

Regards,

Ski

Last edited:
I’d just like to chime in here.....nothing personal and I’m sure your business model is great and it’s doing well for you. I wasn’t going to say anything initially however you mention your ‘package deals’ are ‘to good to post’. Just like your aftermarket wheels you’re pushing.
You mention MSRP....and then say....”hey...wow...great pricing PM me for cost”!!! I saw some wheels I thought I was interested in. You said PM me for Pricing. So I Pm you for cost....then you say...hey...well....not here.....CALL me now and we can discuss pricing. Look.....I understand this may be the way you do business and that’s fine. However I’m not one to be strung along and jump through 2, 3 or more “hoops” or “gates” to finally get to a pricing “list” to THEN determine after all that IF I’m even interested.
You lost a sale on those wheels due to that......I just said...”uh...yea.....I’m done here” and moved on.
I’m sure it works for you and some of your clients are ok with that...(however it was a MAJOR turn off)...but every time I see your “PM me for Special Pricing”!!! It rubs me the wrong way because I know that’s the first of many hoops and leads to the “can’t discuss here, Call me and we’ll haggle and discuss and see where it goes from there”.....like a used car lot.
Off my soapbox now....good luck to you and your customers. I hope these sell for you. I wish you well.

Regards,

Ski

Good for you. I had a similar experience with a different vender.

Reactions: Skione65
Yes, Vorsteiner did Computational Fluid Dynamics. The kit will definitely increase aerodynamics for better traction and handling.
Please post your data.

Also please post the data on how the kit effects Wh/mi energy use so that potential buyers can understand the trade off: increased downforce increases energy usage and decreases range.

I’d just like to chime in here.....and let me preface this by saying normally I don’t speak up and make posts like this....nothing personal and I’m sure your business model is great and it’s doing well for you. I wasn’t going to say anything initially however you mention your ‘package deals’ are ‘to good to post’. Just like your aftermarket wheels you’re pushing.

Regards,

Ski

Hi,

I hear you. People just want to know the price and if they like it, they'll buy or move on. I understand clients may feel like they're "jumping through hoops" as you said, however for us to abide by manufacturers rules, while still providing actual special pricing, it's a necessary evil. We prefer putting the pricing out there and making it simple for everyone including us, but can't due to the agreements between manufacturer and dealer/distributor.

As far as these wheel specials I do, all the new wheels have set pricing that we establish for these exact sets and once they sell, it ends. There's no haggling. Pre-owned sets may be a different story depending on the situation i.e. consignment, shop car, marketing, etc. With that being said, since you've seen my wheels listings, you know that some listings do actually include the sale price in the initial post. Unfortunately, most manufacturers aren't cool with it, and we get it and respect that.

Sorry you feel like those posts rub you the wrong way, and I understand not every vendor/shop/dealership has ethical/moral practices. We're not like that, and we take pride in our clients' feedback on us via reviews. We just have to follow rules and this is the only way we can still passing along savings to the Tesla community.

Last edited:
Reactions: Skione65
If you buy a ///M3 you can easily differentiate it from 320s. However our M3s all look the same as a SR, except that tiny bit of caliper and dual motor badge. Adding some aero kit is like doing the 320->///M3 change aftermarket.

As a RWD owner that likes to go to the track - I wish there was more visual differentiation of the Model 3 variants too. When you see a 330i running times close to the M3s, you know there's a good driver there.