Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Ontario EVIP rebates update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Same here, just checked it out as well.

The rebate process indicated if we didn't hear from the ministry by the next business day, then one was to assume that they had all the forms that they needed........

I think in my case, he really needed the "Final Price Sheet" -- not so much the NVIS. Here's what he asked for:

Tesla usually sends a large package of papers as your purchase agreement. The page I need for processing will show the purchase date at the top. Just underneath the date, it will show your name and address. Under that, it will state whether car is new or demo, the model of car, the VIN and the number of kilometers. Underneath that there is a breakdown of the price of the vehicle.

• Informative
Reactions: Muskol and navguy12
I think in my case, he really needed the "Final Price Sheet" -- not so much the NVIS. Here's what he asked for:

Tesla usually sends a large package of papers as your purchase agreement. The page I need for processing will show the purchase date at the top. Just underneath the date, it will show your name and address. Under that, it will state whether car is new or demo, the model of car, the VIN and the number of kilometers. Underneath that there is a breakdown of the price of the vehicle.
Ah, seen.

I would agree with your assessment, it seems page two of seven of the purchase agreement is what is being described.

Ah yes, I agree he was only looking for the Final Price Sheet. Nice to hear they are responsive and prompt if they're missing any info...

If you plan on sending a thank you back, ask when you can expect the direct deposit. Read somewhere here or elsewhere that they're processing but holding payments until end of fiscal 2018 - 3/31/2019. Sure hope that's not true....

Thanks for that tip.

I'll assume that I'll have to jump thru this extra hoop if/if they really want the NVIS......

I think we should be good.

Reactions: navguy12

I assume you didn't include the Final Price Sheet in your original submission?

Correct. There was no Final Price Sheet in my Purchase Agreement papers when I picked up nor was it online. I did find it in one of the e-mails sent to me before pickup.
Thanks for the heads up. I submitted mine on May 20th (for purchase on the 19th, agreement dated 15th). I just double checked my e-mail and I do see that I submitted a copy of a document labelled "MOTOR VEHICLE PURCHASE AGREEMENT - Final Price Sheet". Hope they contact me soon with notification of funds deposited. :)

I just checked my submission. I submitted the important first 4 out 7 pages of the MVPA. Didn’t submit the OMVIC notice, delivery checklist or the NVIS. If they want the NVIS I assume they will ask for it.
Agree with Mike they should have checked the files upon submission for errors/missing documents and asked for them within 24 hours as they stated in the automated response.

Reactions: Muskol and navguy12