TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Ontario EVIP Terminated as of July 11

Discussion in 'Model 3' started by 03DSG, Jul 11, 2018.

1. 03DSG

03DSG Active Member

2. Dante

Dante Member

"Inventory that dealers have on lots or orders made by dealerships with manufacturers on or before July 11, will also be honoured for the incentive provided that the vehicle is delivered to consumers, registered, and plated by September 10."

I'm curious if this applies to individuals who ordered their cars but have not yet taken delivery... the wording is such that orders made by dealerships with manufacturers... no mention of orders made by consumers. Also Tesla does not have any dealerships per se...

3. CK_Guy

CK_Guy Member

I've been waiting for my M3 for 50 days, calling my delivery specially very frequently and now it sounds like ive lost $14,000

Tesla better be trying to help everyone out thats in this situation

4. Trips

Trips "Boring bonehead questions are not cool. Next?"

I'm sorry for your potential loss. The way I read it that if you ordered by today and Tesla can get it in your hands and registered by Sept 10th you get it. If true I'm sure Tesla will get you a car.

• Like x 3
    • Disagree x 1
  5. CK_Guy

CK_Guy Member

I hope so ! the new government is changed up all the Green programs taking away all the money.

Anyone from Ontario have info from when they cancelled the incentives for cars over $75k?

• Like x 1
  6. e-FTW

e-FTW New electron smell

Voting matters, always!

7. Chanrhc

Chanrhc Member

I ordered mine early June... still waiting... I can't afford the car without this incentive :'(

8. Ludatik

Ludatik Member

Huge thread in the Canada subforum discussing the end of the Ontario rebate including lots of conjecture, updated info from MTO and Tesla. Suggest starting around page 87 or 88 for most recent chit chat.

Ontario EV Rebates Cancelled July 11, 2018

• Like x 1
  9. Quickstart88

Quickstart88 Member

• Like x 1