Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor Open Source DIY Model 3 Console Wrap Template

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Your account only seems to exist on this forum to reply to my thread. Kinda odd. o_O

LOL, no doubt. Not to mention Teslabros doesn't even have a chrome delete kit for sale on their site (not linking out of respect for @Kenriko)

Hi Kenriko
Would your kit be something like " " or completely different?

First kit doesn't cover the side view mirrors and the second kit (IIRC) requires several pieces to fully wrap them (and therefore several potential failure points). Just wait for the good $hit it will be worth the wait!

LOL, no doubt. Not to mention Teslabros doesn't even have a chrome delete kit for sale on their site (not linking out of respect for @Kenriko)

they do have it for sale now on their site

I'll definitely wait for Kenriko's announcement since I stand by and trust his products but I've been waiting for it the past 2+ months. I may jump on Bro's chrome delete if the announcement are just another date or period for release.

Hi Kenriko
Would your kit be something like:

Chrome Trim Delete Kit Blackout Overlays for 2017 2018 2019 Tesla Model 3 | eBay (VVivid vinyl wrap)
Chrome Delete Kit fitting the 2017-2019 Tesla Model 3 | eBay (Avery Supreme Wrap Air Channel Vinyl)

or completely different?

Frankly, no clue which material is better/easier to install.

1st) Does not include the mirrors uses VVivid which is a cheaper vinyl.
2nd) Does not completely cover the mirrors and uses too many pieces for them in my opinion.

Our pricing is going to fall somewhere in between the two examples and we'll be releasing the template open for for non-commercial use after release which I doubt you'll see from anyone else.

they do have it for sale now on their site

I'll definitely wait for Kenriko's announcement since I stand by and trust his products but I've been waiting for it the past 2+ months. I may jump on Bro's chrome delete if the announcement are just another date or period for release.

I'd say the pricing seems very high even at their discounted rate.

Reactions: ranova
Chrome Delete Orders start Tomorrow 7/28 5 PM Central at kenriko.com

Price is $169 and includes a bonus 8x10 laser etched Birch Model 3 Blueprint. First batch is US only.

Orders start shipping 8/5 with the initial batch shipped by 8/15.

Asset 1.png

bonus-small.jpg

Last edited:
Chrome Delete Orders start Tomorrow 7/28 5 PM Central at kenriko.com

Price is $169 and includes a bonus 8x10 laser etched Birch Model 3 Blueprint. First batch is US only.

Orders start shipping 8/5 with the initial batch shipped by 8/15.

View attachment 434819
View attachment 434822

Awesome!!

BTW, Any photos/videos showing both matrix black and satin black? The pictures here in this thread of your Scarlett is all Matrix Black, right?

I understand matrix black is a better material to apply, but I also like the look and feel of satin black, so having tough time deciding. I want to order tomorrow itself and dont want to be delayed, but undecided on which material to order :(. I also have a RED TM3.