Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor Open Source DIY Model 3 Console Wrap Template

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
@Kenriko Is there a more accurate estimate of when you’ll be releasing? Chrome delete going on Amazon first? The wait is killing me...will be ordering two right away! Still patiently waiting for the matte white console wrap...you must have one hell of a business going!

@Kenriko Is there a more accurate estimate of when you’ll be releasing? Chrome delete going on Amazon first? The wait is killing me...will be ordering two right away!

It'll be through my website at first.

Still patiently waiting for the matte white console wrap...you must have one hell of a business going!

White sells slower then some of the other materials so when planning production it comes last. We've been running up against constant time constraints for the last few months which has prevented us from getting it out. Good news is that we produced some and it's in transit back into Amazon.

67C1F7E7-A4BF-4557-BA9D-0DA0CF025AD9.jpeg

So I made a thing.

Smaller version of the Thing might be included as a bonus in early Chrome Delete kits.

Hi Kenriko
What "color" will the chrome delete be available 1st? Matte Black or Black Brushed Metal? I hope you will have an accompanying install video too.

Thanks in advance.

Matrix Black, Satin Black. Possibly soon followed by Brushed Black and something crazy like 3M Galaxy Flip.Yes there will be a detailed install video cover all pieces.