Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor Open Source DIY Model 3 Console Wrap Template

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
LOL at all these people who offer to test but are nowhere near Houston either 1) Didn't read Kenriko's post about testing in Houston or 2) Should get ready to make the drive out to Houston!

He very clearly didn't specify Houston only. I'm assuming that others interpreted it the same as I did...which is that I would be willing to purchase an early version of the kit to test application.

Hey Kenrick, any ETA yet on when the chrome delete package will be available? Days or more like weeks?

Also will you be selling the mirror section individually for folks who already did the other areas or adding them to Github?

Complete DIY Chrome Delete Kit Coming Soon. No cutting required.

If you're interested in Beta Testing the Kit please contact me

Some photos of Beta Test cars. Side Camera wraps still in the works.

IMG_0042.jpg
IMG_0049.jpg

I can’t wait to decide on a console wrap. That thing is a scratch magnet. The Service Center had to rework mine because they scratched it up bad with my keycard... And it was still in its original plastic wrapper (the card, not the console).
how can they rework the console? i had mine scratched at delivery and assumed they wouldn't be able to replace it.