Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Opening nieuwe Tesla Factory Tilburg op 25 september

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi Hvt1958, is there an english version of the Tilburg Factory Opening Invitation?
Could you please give us some information on what this event is about?
Does anybody know if someone from Tesla Motors management will attend?
Is there anybody who could do a live stream for that event?
Thank's a lot in advance!
It's the opening of the new Tesla factory. We received invitations, and they will draw the winners that can attend.
Not sure if any of the Tesla management from US will be there, but Elon is in Berlin the day before....
I did a live stream when Elon was in Amsterdam, but do not intend to do that in Tilburg. I prefer the freedom to walk around and talk to others.

It's the opening of the new Tesla factory. We received invitations, and they will draw the winners that can attend.
Not sure if any of the Tesla management from US will be there, but Elon is in Berlin the day before....
I did a live stream when Elon was in Amsterdam, but do not intend to do that in Tilburg. I prefer the freedom to walk around and talk to others.

Thank you all so much for providing all the information and for switching to English language for a moment;)
This TMC forum is an awesome place!

Do you have any info on what Elon is doing in Berlin next week?
Is Elon on a business trip or holiday?
Do you have any source for that Berlin trip?
BTW I have seen Tesla is currently expanding big in Germany.

BTW thank's for the live stream in Amsterdam!
Understand that it is easier to enjoy such an event if you are not on duty;)
Could be interesting to get some live information from that event.

All the best from Germany!

Thank you all so much for providing all the information and for switching to English language for a moment;)
This TMC forum is an awesome place!

Do you have any info on what Elon is doing in Berlin next week?
Is Elon on a business trip or holiday?
Do you have any source for that Berlin trip?
BTW I have seen Tesla is currently expanding big in Germany.

BTW thank's for the live stream in Amsterdam!
Understand that it is easier to enjoy such an event if you are not on duty;)
Could be interesting to get some live information from that event.

All the best from Germany!
Tried Google?
elon berlin - Google zoeken

Kreeg net een mailtje: "Tilburg Factory Opening: Helaas niet geselecteerd". Vanwege een overweldigendaantal aanmeldingen moeten wij je helaas laten weten dat je niet ingeloot bentvoor de opening van de Tilburg Factory. Wij hopen je wel snel een keer te zienop een van onze andere events. Zo kun je ons deze maand vinden in Groningen metTesla on Tour pop-up store en zullen wij ook aanwezig zijn bij de EindhovenDesign week. :crying:

Maar goed, mijn tijd komt nog wel. Ik mag hem hopelijk ergens in december ophalen en mij is een rondgang belooft. Dan maar zonder de slingers en fans.

Yes - geluk gehad! Voor het eerst een uitnodiging voor een event en dan ook nog eens de loting gehaald....

Je moet overigens voor de daadwerkelijke bevestiging van je aanmelding ook instemmen met een NDA. Volgens mij is dat echter standaard bij al hun factory tours? (Er zal vast geen X staan te blinken, een beta versa V7.0 te bewonderen etc.).

Als je maar geen smoking draagt, uit de NDA:
"Smoking is only allowed outside of the building, at the designated places."
;)

ROTFL :biggrin:

- - - Updated - - -

Je moet overigens voor de daadwerkelijke bevestiging van je aanmelding ook instemmen met een NDA. Volgens mij is dat echter standaard bij al hun factory tours.

Klopt, vanaf dan moet je je mond houden over Tesla op dit forum. :crying: