Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Opinions needed on interior trim!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So my OCD is kicking in full strength this morning and I'm becoming super torn between carbon fiber or matte obeche for the interior of my obsidian black metallic S60D. The interior will be all black with alcantara. Opinions are much appreciated, and as always, thanks.

Thanks for the replies guys, and by all means, keep 'em comin'!

As far as the ash goes, I was looking to avoid high gloss, and the figured matte just isn't my cup of tea, beautiful as it is outright.

I was thinking, if there was a wood that combined both sporty and luxury, it'd be the matte obeche with its dark uniform lines and textured grain, respectively.

It may sound like I'm answering my own question here, but I'm still deeply conflicted!

Well, I went back to Tesla Oakbrook and harassed my sales rep, Brian D., once again (he's awesome), and I'm sticking to my guns, CF. I took two MS's out in the sun and viewed them both at different angles and such, and really it could go either way as they're both lovely. The CF definitely shares elegance with sport, especially with it being a matte finish.

My OCD is quelled and am now straight giddy in anticipation of the delivery date. Thanks for your input guys.

Reactions: ModelX