Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Opt out of FSD Beta to start getting updates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I was thinking that sometime early this year, if you paid for FSD, you got FSD Beta. The high Safety Score was no longer required for admission. You can always disable FSD Beta in the main console under Autopilot. This is why they are trying to sync the version with the other update branches so they are all in sync together. People with FSD are (were) not getting the "latest" regular updates until the updates were eventually integrated into the separate FSD Beta code.

I do not know if you would be downgraded to the eminent release of 2023.7.5 with 11.4 FSD Beta, or maybe you would get the non-beta FSD (if it still exists) in the current release of 2023.12.9 that would still have two different internal systems: one for highway driving and another for rural - city driving. My bet is they would not downgrade your current code level.

Instead of the latest 11.4 FSD Beta code, Tesla has re-released FSD Beta 11.3.6 on a newer branch. It is now based off of 2023.12. This should get FSD Beta users very close to the latest normal (non-FSD-Beta) features. This ppears to only update other features, whil holding back the 11.3.6 FSD Beta code previously released on April 8,2023 with 2022.45.15 -- the version almost all FSD Beta users are currently on. This 2023.12 version seems to be going out now over the next week or two.

I’ve been stuck on 2022.45.15 for a while now as that is supposedly the latest for FSD beta.

FSD beta is entertaining for sure but that’s about it. I’ve seen a few updates I’d like to get.

If I just change it from FSD beta to Auto Pilot Beta that’s all I need to do, right?

I switched it a few days ago and still nuttin.

Is there anything else I need to do?

My car is a Model S LR Refresh 2022.
I’m in the same boat as you. I’ll give them until beginning of the month and if no updates I’ll try to get out of FSD

Reactions: mswlogo