Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Orbital Wheel Covers

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I really don't like the way the center cap doesn't sit flush. That's not a good thing. That's what it looks like when someone can't bother to find the right sized center caps, so they just stick in the the first ones they come across.

If you look at their website cover install animation, it appear the center cap is a key "anchor point" for the wheel covers and has to be a separate part. So to ease wheel cap/cover removal, perhaps their made it raise to allow for "pry out".
I don't think it takes too much away from the covers appearance, and with the black color you probably won't notice it from over 30 ft.

If you look at their website cover install animation, it appear the center cap is a key "anchor point" for the wheel covers and has to be a separate part. So to ease wheel cap/cover removal, perhaps their made it raise to allow for "pry out".
I don't think it takes too much away from the covers appearance, and with the black color you probably won't notice it from over 30 ft.

They could have just copied the engineering of Tesla and put a hole in the cap to make it easy to pull off with a tool. Oh well.

Ask and ye shall receive! I'm not a super big fan, but maybe its just because they show off my weatherbeaten winter tires. The gloss llevel of the black is pretty much a perfect match to the satin black of the blacked-out trim of Stacy's Mom.

P2280964.JPG P2280974.JPG P2280977.JPG P2280981.JPG

Ask and ye shall receive! I'm not a super big fan, but maybe its just because they show off my weatherbeaten winter tires. The gloss llevel of the black is pretty much a perfect match to the satin black of the blacked-out trim of Stacy's Mom.

View attachment 640711 View attachment 640712 View attachment 640713 View attachment 640714
Those are so much better than the Aero. Your picture that has both says it all.

Can you provide the measurements of the internal center cap (not including the edge)? Going to order some decals.