Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Orbital Wheel Covers

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Most recent update from last night states:
"Hi, a west coast shipment was received today at the warehouse and should ship out soon. You are in it. All west coast under #777 should be shipped."

Hope this means we should get a tracking number today and get them by early next week at the latest

• Informative
Reactions: MattChristian
Most recent update from last night states:
"Hi, a west coast shipment was received today at the warehouse and should ship out soon. You are in it. All west coast under #777 should be shipped."

Hope this means we should get a tracking number today and get them by early next week at the latest

Is that the Order ID on Kickstarter only? I bought mine off Indigogo and am in the 400s

Is that the Order ID on Kickstarter only? I bought mine off Indigogo and am in the 400s

Yeah Kickstarter only. Looks like there were about 1200 kickstarter backers, then they launched the Indiegogo campaign and there were a total of 800 backers there. So your 400 might actually be closer to 1600 with both campaigns combined. I saw a reply on Indiegogo that said a backer who was high 300's will ship near the end of March.

• Informative
Shipping confirmation yesterday and here today.
BCC305A4-9A78-4D54-B6EB-8ECD0CDEFE0B.jpeg
70A3796C-DD28-46CA-B28E-3BFBA5D1B398.jpeg
E3C9A382-6C88-4FA7-A7CC-BCFD3E2FAD96.jpeg
4D86BC7F-C4AE-49BF-A357-4F970C551627.jpeg

Nice pics. Can't wait to get mine this Thursday from UPS.

Also another update from them:

"Quick update:

There are 372 black orders left to fulfill on KS.

We have a shipment of 216 black in transit to the warehouse, which will go out to you by 3/12. After that, another similar shipment will ship out to you by 3/19. This will complete fulfilling all KS pledges for black except a few international black orders that will be fulfilled the week of 3/26.

We are also starting to ship KS silver orders to the warehouse. Please expect all silver tracking #s next week, 3/19.

We get so excited when we see Orbitals being installed!! We hope you are loving them and we really appreciate your patience."

Peeps that got silver or ordered at Indiegogo, you should be coming up next.

• Informative