Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Order before March 1 or wait until end of Q1

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
someone posted that TSLA offered more for the trade if they acted now?? That's almost dealer talk. Are they doing that now? Would be the same as lowering price..
I cannot confirm this is true. They lowballed me on my trade very badly and offensively. Then I said that isn’t reasonable and they said sorry. There was no adjustment to a reasonable offer

• Informative
Reactions: vickh
Ordered a MYP last week and pickup is today - what’s the chance that I can cancel and order the car that’s now 1k less and get my same pickup this evening? The car to order is already at my pickup location.
First I’d try calling sales and seeing if they’ll assign you to the inventory VIN you’re looking at.

If you completely cancel and re-order I doubt you’ll be able to keep the same appointment.

Just want to let others know that if you find a lower price don't cancel your reservation. Talk to your rep and see if they can transfer you into the new vin.

My sales rep was able to transfer me into the new vin at the lower price. Since I didn't cancel the order I didn't lose my $250 deposit.
Is this your SA at a store or the ones that are remote out of the Vegas office?

I asked you in another thread but probably better here... Is your insider telling you of more incoming price cuts? I saw you were delaying payment until the day of pick up.

No he says he hasn't heard any more, so I decided to lock in at -10% discount, but now the last minute in me wants to delay payment obvioulsy until the final second in the event of a surprise cut I would gladly forego the $250 and place a new order.

Looking to find a red or white YLR with the 20 inch wheels at $40k or lower. Have only seen a White demo venture into the 39s so far. Any hope or the $41,250 I'm seeing likely to be the best before end of Q1?

Looking to find a red or white YLR with the 20 inch wheels at $40k or lower. Have only seen a White demo venture into the 39s so far. Any hope or the $41,250 I'm seeing likely to be the best before end of Q1?
Before tax credit or after? After Tax credit there is plenty, Before, I dont think there is any 2024 that low, maybe a 2023?

Just want to let others know that if you find a lower price don't cancel your reservation. Talk to your rep and see if they can transfer you into the new vin.

My sales rep was able to transfer me into the new vin at the lower price. Since I didn't cancel the order I didn't lose my $250 deposit.
Thanks for the advice, would it be able to apply to a different color too?