Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Order Changed to 70D

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Beautiful car! So jealous that your car gets to drive all over the US! Although mine did drive around California for a little while but without me!:scared:

Nanimac, the nice thing about your car is that it's all set for a mainland mega-adventure someday, should you choose. Supercharger and 70kwh has so far proven to be an excellent combination for touring. I've been driving it between 300 and 700 miles a day (with one day off) so far, and I haven't even begun the trip yet!

Let me explain a supercharger. It is a cable you attach to your Tesla and suddenly the car is filled with so dang-much energy it whisks you to incredible places. Case in point, I attached one of these cables in Truckee, CA., and almost immediately found myself near the top of Donner Summit in the rock climbing district, roaring up the winding roads like they were kid's stuff. A Tesla grin almost always ensues on the driver's face. Photo for your enjoyment.

thanks for the explanation. Now I understand. it gets you so amped up you go someplace to eat people.:biggrin:

- - - Updated - - -

I finally got to see the new blue in person, on the road by the Ward Village Office Depot yesterday. What a gorgeous color! Was that you Nanimac?

I got to see the new blue in person today. it was nanimac!:cool:

Hmmm, Look where Papafox is today. Akikiki knows where this place is and what I'm doing here but he's been sworn to secrecy and will not speak even if tortured.

hwcaralanded.jpg

Wait... Is that a pink Tesla in the background??

hwcarpink.jpg

But of course... it's the world-famous breast car!

hwcartmc.jpg

Looks like someone with really bad handwriting from our group has already been here! Signature is just above the nosecone on right side.