Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Order MY from existing inventory...

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ordered. Existing Inv. Delivery date was set for 3/31 2am. Called to change as I cannot get to showroom until 4/2. Was told they will release the vehicle for someone else and I will have another vehicle matched to me after 4/1 due to corp mandate that all cars have to be moved by 3/31. WTF!? Very arrogant mentality.
Sorry just venting here.
First Telsa purchase, or at least trying to.
Have reserve on MS refresh too, but MY for wife until that gets here.

Yeah, I never knew it was THAT strict. I knew they push, but to de-assign the car, that's just some BS.

*more venting*
I sincerely doubt some word came from Elon that says "if they can't take it, give it to someone else". These types of decisions typically comes from some sort of middle management types interpreting "we want to move as many cars as we can before end of quarter". They take it and run with it how they will. It is stupid. I never got this sort of pressure from my area. They were always "if you can't take it, we can move it to whenever".

I sincerely doubt some word came from Elon that says "if they can't take it, give it to someone else". These types of decisions typically comes from some sort of middle management types interpreting "we want to move as many cars as we can before end of quarter". They take it and run with it how they will. It is stupid. I never got this sort of pressure from my area. They were always "if you can't take it, we can move it to whenever".
That’s what I figured. Not really caring. I have no car payment but would like to move to an EV. I have an order for the S LR but don’t want to wait anymore. I will take the Y and then I can wait for the S to be out there and if I am really compelled, I’ll trade in and move on.

Done venting. :)