Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Ordered 3/25 and build is set for mid April

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ive recently made the YT channel that does flyovers in fremont factory my bedtime routine lol

counting the blue Y's that sit in the pick up area. LOL

theyre definitely crankin em out but everything has limits.

Lol - I've done the same. "How many all black Ys do I see with inductions in the Logistics Lot? Oh no, 2."

Are you picking up from KC or Minneapolis? I originally was going to have them transport it to Iowa, but decided against that when the SC said that process adds 1-2 weeks usually.

Lol - I've done the same. "How many all black Ys do I see with inductions in the Logistics Lot? Oh no, 2."

Are you picking up from KC or Minneapolis? I originally was going to have them transport it to Iowa, but decided against that when the SC said that process adds 1-2 weeks usually.

Bloomington Illinois. Were down in SE corner. 3 hrs from everything.

My wife is struggling(it'll be her car). She heard White ones get built faster, and started to waffle on the blue. lol

3/28 order for MY LR Black with black interior Gemini rims, I have seen the delivery day jump all over the place as early as May 2nd to the end of June. We have loan approved and insurance updated, we are slated to take delivery from Freemont. No VIN issues as of this post.

Bay Area, CA.

April 21 04.23 - 05.07
April 22 04.24 - 05.07
April 23 04.25 - 05.07
April 24 04.26 - 05.07
April 25 04.27 - 05.08
April 26 1 - 10 weeks
April 27 04.27 - 04.30 VIN 180XXX TODAY! No text or pick up date yet.
Last Update: April 28 got a text that it'll be delivered to my house 04.30.

LR AWD/Pearl White/20"/No Tow/Black 5Seats/No FSD
my dates got pushed up today, late afternoon to 5/2 - 5/8 delivery......got VIN 180XXX on Tuesday - original dates were 5/9-5/15....then 5/8-5/14........now 5/2-5/8.....located in NYC

Moved back from June 11 - June 30 back to May 19 - June 08

Picture1.png

I placed my reservation 4/10/2021. Standard Range basic white. It is now 5/25/2021. Everything on my end including Financing through Tesla is done. I got an email once stating 6/13-6/30 but my account has never showed me a dated time frame just “8-10weeks”. I also live about 45mins from the Fremont factory. This wait has been painful as I sold my 2017 RS Camaro and have reverted back to the humbling past of my 2010 Honda Accord back up car with an FM transmitter for Bluetooth. 😂😩 (Elon send help)