Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Ordered 3/25 and build is set for mid April

MistyM

May 27, 2021
Tucson, AZ
I placed my reservation 4/10/2021. Standard Range basic white. It is now 5/25/2021. Everything on my end including Financing through Tesla is done. I got an email once stating 6/13-6/30 but my account has never showed me a dated time frame just “8-10weeks”. I also live about 45mins from the Fremont factory. This wait has been painful as I sold my 2017 RS Camaro and have reverted back to the humbling past of my 2010 Honda Accord back up car with an FM transmitter for Bluetooth. 😂😩 (Elon send help)
I would check your account! I ordered 4/11, red/ white and I FINALLY got my VIN today with estimated delivery date May 28-31st! 😉

Reactions: Hunnyfly

Lochnessmonstr

M3 S+ 4/10/21-6/30/21 | Cybertruck 6/27/21
May 25, 2021
Rocklin CA
I would check your account! I ordered 4/11, red/ white and I FINALLY got my VIN today with estimated delivery date May 28-31st! 😉
How does it feel to be one of Elon’s favorites?! Lol that’s literally this weekend I’m so excited for you! I just checked my account and FINALLY the 8-12 week time frame changed to a date! I really hope mine changes like others have reported getting a ranged date like mine then out of nowhere earlier they get the notification that it’s there! Fingers crossed for me guys lol
BD256459-28F1-4AE4-90D5-1FF0142A6392.jpeg

Lochnessmonstr

M3 S+ 4/10/21-6/30/21 | Cybertruck 6/27/21
May 25, 2021
Rocklin CA
I placed my reservation 4/10/2021. Standard Range basic white. It is now 5/25/2021. Everything on my end including Financing through Tesla is done. I got an email once stating 6/13-6/30 but my account has never showed me a dated time frame just “8-10weeks”. I also live about 45mins from the Fremont factory. This wait has been painful as I sold my 2017 RS Camaro and have reverted back to the humbling past of my 2010 Honda Accord back up car with an FM transmitter for Bluetooth. 😂😩 (Elon send help)
How does it feel to be one of Elon’s favorites?! Lol that’s literally this weekend I’m so excited for you! I just checked my account and FINALLY the 8-12 week time frame changed to a date! I really hope mine changes like others have reported getting a ranged date like mine then out of nowhere earlier they get the notification that it’s there! Fingers crossed for me guys l
So now it’s changed again for the worse. Woke up to July 1st -July 30th date. This is so frustrating as I ordered April 10th and that quote is WAY beyond 6-11 weeks 😑 I have never hated buying a car until now. 😭

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC