Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Ordered 3/25 and build is set for mid April

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Someone is just watching you “watchers” and laughing their butts off every time they move the dates.

I’m sure I’ll be doing the same refreshing my delivery page once I’m there but for now I’m on the outside looking in.

just try and relax and know your pricing is locked in and maybe you’ll get new headlights. If they delay long enough. ;)

Someone is just watching you “watchers” and laughing their butts off every time they move the dates.

I’m sure I’ll be doing the same refreshing my delivery page once I’m there but for now I’m on the outside looking in.

just try and relax and know your pricing is locked in and maybe you’ll get new headlights. If they delay long enough. ;)
MYP only gets new headlights.

This is out of topic but how do I find out who my sales advisor is?
When I placed my order, I got an welcome email from the SA but it looks to be an automated email or he probably just copied and pasted the same thing because it has somebody else's name on it. But I replied to that email and asked questions and he replied. Otherwise, I have also tried calling the sales center and they usually have someone that can pick up and answer your questions too. But as many others have experienced, it depends on where you call, some facilities are much better than other.