Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Ordered 3/25 and build is set for mid April

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just checked on my profile and noticed I received a VIN! 172XXX. Date was also updated to Estimated Delivery: April 18 - April 24

Ordered: 3/25 - MY LR AWD in MSM/White/5seat/Tow Hitch/Gemini
Nice!!! I ordered on 3/20 and have a similar build to yours except for the induction rims. Hoping my delivery window will update from mid May-early June but not getting hopes up 😔

Reactions: soilentgreen
Just checked on my profile and noticed I received a VIN! 172XXX. Date was also updated to Estimated Delivery: April 18 - April 24

Ordered: 3/25 - MY LR AWD in MSM/White/5seat/Tow Hitch/Gemini/No FSD
It feels like this is one of the only VINs we've seen reported since the new quarter (not talking about the orders fulfilled with existing stock) - I'll be curious to find out if it has any new bits (Headlights, battery size etc)

Reactions: Sponch
ssitu001 lives a rock throw from the factory, NYC at least 3 weeks to supposedly ship the car to the East Coast, prep it, and schedule delivery. Could be sooner, but that seems to be the average amount of time to get the car from Cali to East Coast and get it ready from what I've read. Sounds like a long time but depending how it gets shipped figure a week to a week and a half and then the amount of cars the dealership gets in and has to prep seems about right, These same tech's at the dealer are working on warranty work as well...

either way, the whole estimated delivery time is a joke and should be taken w/ a grain of salt until you physically get an alert saying hey your cars ready, when would you like to do delivery.

ssitu001 lives a rock throw from the factory, NYC at least 3 weeks to supposedly ship the car to the East Coast, prep it, and schedule delivery. Could be sooner, but that seems to be the average amount of time to get the car from Cali to East Coast and get it ready from what I've read. Sounds like a long time but depending how it gets shipped figure a week to a week and a half and then the amount of cars the dealership gets in and has to prep seems about right, These same tech's at the dealer are working on warranty work as well...

either way, the whole estimated delivery time is a joke and should be taken w/ a grain of salt until you physically get an alert saying hey your cars ready, when would you like to do delivery.
Ahh makes sense, Thanks for the response!

Reactions: olsookie