Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Ordering from EPC?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I’m trying to get a new driver wheel well liner for my ‘17 Model S. Tesla service directed me to EPC, so I went to order it and I can’t.

I tried setting up an account, but it’s asking for pictures of my shop and insurance info. Can regular owners order from EPC? Is there any other place to get a fender liner that I don’t know of?

I’m not usually one to get confused when trying to buy car parts, but this has me frustrated.

I’m trying to get a new driver wheel well liner for my ‘17 Model S. Tesla service directed me to EPC, so I went to order it and I can’t.

I tried setting up an account, but it’s asking for pictures of my shop and insurance info. Can regular owners order from EPC? Is there any other place to get a fender liner that I don’t know of?

I’m not usually one to get confused when trying to buy car parts, but this has me frustrated.
Get the parts number from the catalog, then make a service request in the app.

Yes, as AS9.9 says, look up the part in the EPC. Then go to Service in the app, Other, Parts Only, and describe the part and provide the number. Usually they will give you an "estimate" for approval, and then let you know when you can pick it up. Of course, there are as of yesterday, 2 reports of the local Tesla Store wanting you to come in to order a part, and then go back to pick it up. Your Store seem somewhere in the middle. Basically no one wants to help, and the process sucks. Good luck.

Reactions: CyberShy
Yes, as AS9.9 says, look up the part in the EPC. Then go to Service in the app, Other, Parts Only, and describe the part and provide the number. Usually they will give you an "estimate" for approval, and then let you know when you can pick it up. Of course, there are as of yesterday, 2 reports of the local Tesla Store wanting you to come in to order a part, and then go back to pick it up. Your Store seem somewhere in the middle. Basically no one wants to help, and the process sucks. Good luck.
I was looking for parts ordering in the app, but I can’t see it. I bet it’s because I have an appointment scheduled already for the MCU update, so that’s all o can see.

I have the part number from EPC so I may message them and just ask for an estimate while we’re chatting.

Hm....i cannot see "parts only"...

under Other i only see Alerts, Keys, Other...and under other there is input for direct request, nothing about parts...

Maybe they removed this from the app?

I just put it under Other/Other. Never had an issue. Just tell them you’re looking to place a parts-only order for part# XYZ …

Reactions: LonelyMS