Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Oregon EV Rebate turnaround time frame

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
You should probably be seeing it any time now, but depends on when you filed your phase 1. The email will come from a random person at state.or.us, so it might have gone to your spam folder (at least one notification did for me).

I got the email acknowledgement of receipt of phase 2 about a week after I mailed it, and the check was in my hand within a month.

IIUC, they're processing all the phase 1s before they do any of the new unified ones, and they were ahead of schedule... Good luck!

Quick question on this -- in the form for Oregon, it has a "Dealership Information (optional)" section. Did anyone fill it out, or if so, what information did they put?

Basically asking for...
Dealership Name
Dealership Phone
Dealership contact person
Dealer contact title

I'm more looking for validation that it's not really needed and you've gotten refunds, or if it was filled out, how you did it since Tesla isn't your traditional "dealership".

Reactions: DOC52
OCVRP personnel just told me that they recently finished processing Phase 1 applicants, and they started processing General applicants last week. They expect to process my application by "late summer."

Quick question on this -- in the form for Oregon, it has a "Dealership Information (optional)" section. Did anyone fill it out, or if so, what information did they put?

Basically asking for...
Dealership Name
Dealership Phone
Dealership contact person
Dealer contact title

I'm more looking for validation that it's not really needed and you've gotten refunds, or if it was filled out, how you did it since Tesla isn't your traditional "dealership".

I did not fill out that section. It's not applicable for Teslas.