Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Out of Warranty

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just realized my car is one month over the warranty. A 2020 model x. So far, only issues are tires and 12 volt batteries. Now dealing with a low coolant on/off light, going to service center Saturday. Any comments on extended warranty ? I think I blew my cha ce with Tesla by not realizing that it has expired a month ago. Thanks so much, great forum, great help here
Howard

Just realized my car is one month over the warranty. A 2020 model x. So far, only issues are tires and 12 volt batteries. Now dealing with a low coolant on/off light, going to service center Saturday. Any comments on extended warranty ? I think I blew my cha ce with Tesla by not realizing that it has expired a month ago. Thanks so much, great forum, great help here
Howard

Get XCare. Tons of feedback and experiences all around these forums for years now.

Howard
@Howoff we are happy to get your Model X covered so you can keep driving with peace of mind! Check us out @ www.evwarranty.com
Let the team know if you have any questions. [email protected]

@Howoff Hello! From the information above, it appears that you currently have Tesla's coverage for your battery and drive unit, but you may need additional coverage to extend your Basic Limited Vehicle Warranty. If this is the case, you might be interested in our "Basics" coverage product, which is now available at www.getamber.com or shoot us a note [email protected].. This product is designed to match Tesla's coverage while also including exclusive AmberCare perks.