Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Overnight (24hr) test drive Sydney

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
First post for long time lurker, prospective owner...

I went in to look at model X in St Leonards recently after a couple of visits to look at MS and a short test drive once.
Had chatted to the staff previously and this time when I mentioned wanting a slightly longer test drive of a 75 I was offered an overnight test drive on the spot! - did not see that coming.
I did mention the first time you take one on the short 15min drive you basically spend the time trying not to crash the car :)

So, my questions:
How often are these offers made and under what circumstances? (do have MS configured and M3 reservation)
If you did have overnight test drive, was it more for you to decide or really to help convince spouse? ;)

That's funny about the test drive being basically trying not to crash it, that describes my three (yes three) test drives.
Like @ICUDoc I was basically a gonner after the first drive though. The second two drives were just to build up the courage to plonk down so much money on a car.

First post for long time lurker, prospective owner...

I went in to look at model X in St Leonards recently after a couple of visits to look at MS and a short test drive once.
Had chatted to the staff previously and this time when I mentioned wanting a slightly longer test drive of a 75 I was offered an overnight test drive on the spot! - did not see that coming.
I did mention the first time you take one on the short 15min drive you basically spend the time trying not to crash the car :)

So, my questions:
How often are these offers made and under what circumstances? (do have MS configured and M3 reservation)
If you did have overnight test drive, was it more for you to decide or really to help convince spouse? ;)

Get the bigger battery.