Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Owners delivery stories, photos and first impressions

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Agreed, great shot.

From the picture's metadata:
Picture_Meta.JPG

I think it's more than just the camera, it looks HDR.

Funny note: asking a photographer what camera they used when a picture looks good is like asking a chef what oven they used when their food tastes good. :)

I asked because I suspected he used a digital reflex camera and he did - a Nikon. I have a Canon myself. Only with a good lens and a big CMOS chip can one make such nice pictures. The subject was a big help too, of course:)

;-) And there's no spare, and the body panels are this flimsy aluminum so you have to park far away from other cars, and the headrests don't adjust. Nah, your wife should definitely use the other car.

And let's not forget the awkward placement of the cup holders! You owe it to your wife to take one for the team and drive the Model S so she can have the real car.

Well, its been 13 hours and 150+ miles with my Model S. I'm too tired to articulate all the things I wish to share, so that will have to wait until tomorrow. I will say that:

1. I had astronomical expectations about this car before getting my hands on one. ALL of my expectations have been exceeded (by a light year).

2. This IS the best car ever designed. I'm still overwhelmed by it's capability, potential, and utility.

3. Elon, I love you brother, thank you for giving me so much joy and excitement. I got your back.

I've got some good insights to share, which I'll do tomorrow. In the mean time, here are some photos, al be they very crummy mainly due to the fact that it's been FREEZING outside--I'll take better photos in due course.

*Note my "P85" badge, from some earlier thread... I cant recall who was asking for a photo of it.

Cheers, my friends! for those of you waiting, it gets better!

-Mark

IMG_2334.jpg
IMG_2336.jpg
IMG_2328.jpg
IMG_2329.jpg
IMG_2331.jpg
IMG_2325.jpg
IMG_2324.jpg
IMG_2322.jpg
IMG_2323.jpg
IMG_2320.jpg
IMG_2345.jpg

I need another day to write thoughts; lots of work; LOTS OF DRIVING :D Need to find a moment this weekend. 200+ miles and still driving :D (AND STILL AMAZED)

Last edited: