Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

P100D Red Partial Chrome Delete

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Sidemarker from RPM installed. I also installed the door sill (where you foot goes when you step into vehicle) PPF for all doors from RPM. Went on real easy. Quite surprised actually.

Jason

image1.JPG

Reactions: travis010 and ToddS
Hi Racerx22b, I'm in the Ft. Lauderdale area with a blue MX, where did you get CQuartz applied and how much did it cost?
Thanks for your response.
Chris

I had mine done by Proshine mobile detailing. 772-249-6232. He has paint corrected and coated my Model S and Model X. Very happy with his work. He will come to you which is nice. He is based in West Palm Beach but would probably come down south. Call or text him to check. Tell him Jason Ward referred you.

Prices vary depending on the condition of your paint... But I would expect in the neighborhood of $800.

You can also check with a company called Always Sunny Detailing. He has a bay near FLL. They seem super busy so you might need to get in line and he seems to need the car for a day or two. Pricing is in the same neighborhood. I got a quote from them because they also do PPF. He quoted $1500 for full front PPF (bumper, hood, qtr panels and mirrors). Paint correction and coating are additional.

Jason

I had mine done by Proshine mobile detailing. 772-249-6232. He has paint corrected and coated my Model S and Model X. Very happy with his work. He will come to you which is nice. He is based in West Palm Beach but would probably come down south. Call or text him to check. Tell him Jason Ward referred you.

Prices vary depending on the condition of your paint... But I would expect in the neighborhood of $800.

You can also check with a company called Always Sunny Detailing. He has a bay near FLL. They seem super busy so you might need to get in line and he seems to need the car for a day or two. Pricing is in the same neighborhood. I got a quote from them because they also do PPF. He quoted $1500 for full front PPF (bumper, hood, qtr panels and mirrors). Paint correction and coating are additional.

Jason
I am up in Orlando- looking to have the whole car wrapped and rear seats. Can they do the whole car?