TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

P3D Test Drives available in MA/New England (Natick)

Discussion in 'Model 3' started by Nate977p, Aug 1, 2018.

1. Nate977p

Nate977p Member

Hello All!

I took a test drive in a P3D this afternoon at the Natick Mall store in MA (I was the first they said, yay for nagging! And shout out to their team!:)).

First of all, wow! What a fast car. No need to repeat as this has been said in many reviews; they are all true. No car in this class has given me so many smiles per miles.

My bigger complement was handling. This car is quite nimble for the weight and extremly neutural. I was able to let it get away a bit in my short drive and the balance was fantastic. Tires are comically inadequate for the car, but still gave a decent feel. I am by no means a pro race car driver, but have driven many classes of sports cars and dailyed a GT86/BRZ/FR-S for about 60k miles, so am well versed in handling.

The white seats are stunning (see my other post ;)).

Just wanted to let MA locals and New Englanders know!

P.S.: I made an earlier post, but screwed up on posting the pictures and had a horrible title, asked mods to remove it. Yell at me for double posting if you wish; I deserve it! 20180801_140842.jpg

• Like x 1
  2. Toddsquad

Toddsquad Member

Was there Sunday and only had RWD. Knew it was only time they got the P3D...

3. Nate977p

Nate977p Member

Yeah I had some feelers out:) Both showed today according to store. One I drove had 47 miles.

4. Toddsquad

Toddsquad Member

Have you ordered the P3D already?

5. Raechris

Raechris Member

I drove the P3D w/ performance at Dedham yesterday. They had a couple there.
    Car is fast (SOC ~75%) but not noticeably more than my S75D. Ride was very good on 20” wheels. Transient responses trounce MS and car is very willing to change directions. Despite this, and I am a buyers remorse type person, I do not regret buying MS. Two totally different cars but clearly from the same momma.

6. Toddsquad

Toddsquad Member

I don’t think you could go wrong with either one for different reasons. I enjoyed the performance and handling a bit more in the P3D. Plus added range...