Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

P3D with Performance Upgrade and Black Interior status

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I haven't been following this thread nor have I read through it, but I was told my information is novel. I received my VIN for a Blue on black P3D on July 26th. Just waiting for home delivery in WY. Stood in line the morning of March 31st in Santa Barbara.
Congrats!! But is it a P3D+ ? That’s the million dollar question. ($5k performance upgrade package)

1. P3D+ WHITE
2. P3D+ BLACK
3. P3D WHITE
4. P3D BLACK

They are not building the middle two variants at the moment unless someone has news otherwise.

Last edited:
Addendum: Thanks for the additional info about various sub-types.

Yup -- the people in P+black and P-white are currently sad puppies:

pubchart

In the same boat (Performance w/ $5k Performance Upgrade + Black Seats). For tax reasons, I'll be happy as long as I get it before December 31st...

I've always been a little confused over the whole discussion about the mysterious "Edit Button." I reserved on 4/1/2016 and ordered on 6/29/18, and I don't recall ever seeing an edit button or have any idea what that looks like.

In the same boat (Performance w/ $5k Performance Upgrade + Black Seats). For tax reasons, I'll be happy as long as I get it before December 31st...

I've always been a little confused over the whole discussion about the mysterious "Edit Button." I reserved on 4/1/2016 and ordered on 6/29/18, and I don't recall ever seeing an edit button or have any idea what that looks like.

**Edit Button**

Go to your Tesla Account
-->Manage your reservation
-->On right side just below the Tesla phone number:
"Need to make changes? "Edit Design"
Please note that changes to your order could
impact delivery timing, insurance and price."

**Edit Button**

Go to your Tesla Account
For many of us who got our orders in early. and then reconfirmed our orders.. the edit button has been gone for a month or so at this point.

**Edit Button**

Go to your Tesla Account

Yep, I just don't remember ever seeing an edit button in this location, and I certainly don't have one there now. I filled out all the license, registration, insurance info, etc. immediately after ordering, so I sort of wonder if finishing all of this played a part in locking things in.

I'm going to begrudgingly join this group. They say misery loves company, so I'm gonna need all of you to support me through my misery.

Day 1 line waiter
Tesla owner
Configured my MSM P3D+ June 28
Obviously black interior.

I'm growing tired of this wait. You'd figure I'd learn.... Ordered my last 3 cars from factory and played the waiting game .. But alas, I haven't learned my lesson.

I'm hoping by following along on this thread, you guys will know before I do when our particular configurations start getting built.... Then my anxiety of it getting here will go even higher.

Tired of waiting....,

Ton of dual motor VIN's registered in the past few days. With the number of PUO/BlackInterior orders predicted by the spreadsheet, they can't avoid building this config for much longer....

Just changed my White AWD order to Pearl White P3D Black Interior, 18" aeros, EAP today after talking to phone rep confirming original order date = order date, so my June 29th order will have unlimited supercharging. Hopefully didn't knock myself into 2019 :\ SoCal order, non-owner, res'd 12/2017. I thought loooooong and hard and I think that free supercharging is such an interesting position to be in. Yes, I'll need to have the car for 5 years and do a lot of supercharging to make up even half the $10k upgrade, but just the thought that we could go on a road trip, long or short, at any time, and the "fill ups" are free... That's just such an alien concept and half the reason I'm getting this car is to do some fun all electric road trips and it's gonna be so awesome to know that they're all free (or pre-paid, whatever).