TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

P85+ Two-Year Review

Discussion in 'Japan' started by JayInJapan, Dec 23, 2016.

1. JayInJapan

JayInJapan Member

Rather than write my review up in more than one place, I've written it on my blog. I'm sure the veterans know all what I've written, but if you're interested, have a look:

Tesla Model S P85+: Two-Year Review

• Like x 3
  2. hiroshiy

hiroshiy Vendor

Haven't read this one yet. Great review! I'm surprised to hear you had DU changed. Mine is still going strong.

3. JayInJapan

JayInJapan Member

Thanks, @hiroshiy.

I'm going to want to hear your MS/MX exchange stories when you stop driving like nag enough to tell us.

• Like x 1
  4. Ormond

Ormond Member

The Red Rocket looks great. I find it very interesting to read about Tesla in other countries. I thank you for sharing your experiences.

5. JayInJapan

JayInJapan Member

Not worthy of its own thread, so I’ll mention it here. Today my 12V battery was replaced (at three years and seven months) for the first time. I was told that it lasted longer than many and that driving the car a lot is good to maintain that battery.

• Informative x 2
    • Like x 1
  6. susteki

susteki Member

Glad you are well and thanks for the update. I crossed 70K last week, still smiling.

• Like x 3
  7. P85_DA

P85_DA Supporting Member

Beautiful car I had one just like that VIN ~18xxx ...what’s ur VIN range if you don’t mind posting ?