Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

P90d pricing

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi all. I have recently been informed that I may be working from home long term so my p90d will soon be up for sale. It’s a 2017 with 105k. It’s grey with a white interior. Has full self driving and all other options you would expect. Two previous owners and is in great condition. Has anyone got any suggestions as to the price I should be looking for? Thanks in advance.

When I sold my car to my company, I needed to provide evidence of a reasonable value. I used parkers.co.uk as it was suggested that this would satisfy HMRC that I was paying the market value. I think I needed to pay a few quid for the privilege, but on the sale of a five-figure item, it was a negligible overhead.

A 2017 MS or MX P90D is fairly rare, I thought the P100D was out by then? Anyway, take a look at this, I've guessed it's an MX as there are more of those, but if not it's easy to switch to a MS. Volume is low even if you switch to 2016

The thing to note is even the cheapest ones have been around since October. Tesla have an MX thats 48k and has been for sale for ages, and that will have one year bumper to bumper warranty.

Parkers tend to be driven off algorithms, still worth a comparison, but I prefer the above as its a reflection of the actual market, albeit very volatile when the numbers are quite small like in your case.

• Informative
Reactions: DeejUK